By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
Safely and successfully administer greater than four hundred intravenous medicines with the professional assistance of this number one IV drug instruction manual! Now in its thirty third variation, Gahart’s 2017 Intravenous drugs: A guide for Nurses and healthiness Professionals is still a depended on source its accuracy, quick-reference layout, and entire assurance of IV medicines. every one drug monograph comprises the drug’s regularly occurring identify, exchange name(s), drug type, pH, dosages and dose alterations, dilution, incompatibilities, fee of management, activities, symptoms and makes use of, contraindications, precautions, drug/lab interactions, uncomfortable side effects, and antidote. It’s the entire info you will want for the secure management of IV medicinal drugs — not anything extra and not anything less.
- UNIQUE! Annual book ensures that info comprises the main lately authorized IV medicines, in addition to up to date details on current drugs.
- 40-year heritage of impeccable accuracy reinforces the significance of secure IV drug administration.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested, easy-to-use web page structure keeps all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand illness by means of having to show a page.
- Black field Warnings and key content material are highlighted to make finding key details quickly and easy.
- Special conditions highlighted in blue-screened textual content call realization to special situations that won't warrant black field warnings.
- Convenient, alphabetical format organizes all drug monographs by way of customary identify, permitting you in finding any drug in seconds.
- Dilution and dosage charts inside of monographs provide easy access to crucial medical information.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, child, and neonatal patients.
- NEW! 15 new drug monographs provide present, clinically proper drug details for brand spanking new IV medications lately authorized through the FDA.
- NEW! up to date drug monographs all through reflect the most recent alterations in IV drug therapy.
- NEW! Do no longer Confuse With information is additional on the best of every appropriate monograph to reinforce drugs protection, and the Evolve significant other site encompasses a hyperlink to the ISMP checklist of Do now not Confuse drug names.
- NEW! Reorganized drug negative effects reflect the newest details on frequency, seriousness, and different very important considerations.
- NEW! Alphabetical thumb tabs at the left-hand pages help you search for drug monographs.
Read Online or Download 2017 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Best nursing books
This booklet offers physiotherapists and workout pros with a accomplished source at the workout parts and talents of making and instructing CR workout. It addresses the scope of information and talents required by way of workout experts constructing, offering and instructing workout established CR programmes.
Compliment for the second one Edition:"This is a superb workbook for college students or healthcare execs who're simply starting to interpret 12-lead EKGs. The booklet covers what's anticipated, however the demeanour within which it provides the cloth brings a lot readability to the subject. "--Doody's scientific ReviewsThis convenient, step by step advisor for clinical and nursing scholars and beginner practitioners can provide considerable info for expectantly analyzing 12-lead EKGS.
An infection Prevention and keep watch over at a look is definitely the right better half for learn and revision for pre-registration nursing and healthcare scholars, in addition to certified nurses and clinical scholars. an infection prevention and keep watch over is likely one of the key 5 ‘essential abilities clusters’ that's included into all pre-registration nursing programmes.
Crimson go Nurse and New Zealander Andrew Cameron is the winner of the coveted Florence Nightingale Medal. during this gripping publication he recounts his impressive existence nursing in a number of the world’s most deadly and tough destinations, together with South Sudan, Yemen, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan. He additionally information his nursing occupation in a few of Australia’s so much distant settlements, the place something may be ready on the finish of an extended and dusty outback highway: an enormous street coincidence, a suicide, a damaged arm, a stabbing.
- Berry & Kohn's Operating Room Technique - E-Book
- Total Quality Management. Qualitätsmanagement in der Pflege (German Edition)
- OP und Anästhesie: Praxishandbuch für Funktionsdienste (German Edition)
- Fixierungen in der Pflege: Rechtliche Aspekte und praktische Umsetzung (Pflegekompakt) (German Edition)
- Revisiting Waterbirth: An attitude to care
- Genetics, revised edition: A Guide for Students and Practitioners of Nursing and Health Care
Additional info for 2017 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2017 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno